This Web page is meant for Joints In Motion participants that have already registered with their local Joints In Motion Coordinator. From this location, registered participants can create their own personal fundraising Web page and begin receiving donations online.
From your personal fundraising page, you can:
- keep track all your online donations
- keep track of your offline donations
- send an e-mail appeal to your family, friends and colleagues
- track the responses of your e-mail requests
- customize your personal page with your own photograph and message
If you happened upon this Web page accidentally and you'd like to learn more about The Arthritis Society's Joints In Motion program in New Brunswick, visit www.jointsinmotion.ca or contact your local Joints In Motion Coordinator:
Toll Free: 1-800-321-1433
Train. Travel. Triumph.